- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 T-bone steaks (about 1 inch thick)
How to make it
1 In a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container, combine the first seven ingredients; mix well.
2 Add steaks and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Drain and discard marinade.
3 Grill steaks, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for rare, a meat thermometer should read 140°F; medium, 160°F; well-done, 170°F). Serves 4.